According to decree 469/2021. (VIII. 6.) treatments can only be started after the patient has presented their covid certificate or has a negative PCR test / antigen test.
HermannOrtho Clinic has always paid high attention to higiene.
To help us continue to see and treat patients, in accordance with national and international regulations, we have introduced some additional measures to help protect both our patients and staff. This includes temperature checking for all patients coming to the clinic.
We would ask that if you (or the person accompanying you) have a new continuous cough, or any respiratory symtoms, like a sore throat, a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees or higher), have a loss of taste or smell, any unidentified dermatological symptoms or if you live with someone who has any symptom of COVID-19 or if you have been abroad in the last 14 days. If any of the answers is yes, please do not come to the clinic!
If you are fit and well and due to attend an appointment please do so unless you have been advised otherwise.
In line with national guidance, all patients coming to our clinic should wear a face mask.
Please bring it with you – it needs to cover your nose and mouth.
– IF YOU ARE OVER 18 AND YOU HAVE SOMEONE ACCOMPANYING YOU, THEY SHOULD NOT ENTER THE WAITING AREA
Please also know that,
– upon your arrival to the clinic, we will ask you to rinse your mouth with a 2% Hyperol solution. (The active ingredient in Hyperol is carbamide peroxide, a versatile disinfectant that uses the power of oxygen to destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi.)
– there are several contactless hand sanitizer dispensers available in our office
– waiting rooms no longer offer magazines, books, or toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
– the time spent waiting might increase due to sanitizing, but please arrive on time.
We look forward to seeing you in our usual high spirits.
Wishing you the best of health!
Dr. Gabor Hermannn and the HermannOrtho/Neurotrain Team